Pre K Students:
Ages 3, 4 and 5 in academic school year pre kindergarten program.
Summer program accepts students ages 3, 4 , 5 & 6 year olds who will be entering first grade in the fall.
All PreK Students Must Be Potty Trained
780 Route 6 Scranton Carbondale Highway
Eynon, PA 18403
(Just before Burlington Plaza across from Rite Aid)
Academic School Year
2017-2018 approximately 40 weeks: running from the last week in August through the end of the second week in June.
FORMAL GRADUATION CEREMONY
We will bid our students, who will be going to kindergarten in the fall, a bitter sweet farewell with a full blown cap and gown, pomp and circumstance,
graduation ceremony in June of each year.
"OUTDOOR" SUMMER PROGRAM OPTIONS
SCHOOL UNIFORMS ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR SUMMER PROGRAMS
2018 SUMMER PROGRAM
WILL OFFER A NEW THEME EACH WEEK UTILIZING THE AREA'S LARGEST OUTDOOR PLAY YARD FOR HOURS OF SUMMER FUN.
Summer program will focus on social emotional development. Extended day, Full day, part day, full or part week available for the summer program.
To spend some time having fun and learning this summer at Kinder Kampus Preparatory Preschool’s
2018 Summer Garden Program plus 10 exciting new themes to explore.
Families-- We wanted to give you just an idea of some of the fun that happens during our summer garden program! From planting and caring for the garden each day, to learning the life cycles of plants, butterflies and frogs your child will have a true hand on learning experience! We also have many theme days-- Beach Day, Crazy Hat, Crazy Sock, Dress like a Farmer, etc! Our themes this year include: On the farm, Military appreciation, Space exploration, prehistoric friends, multi-cultural exploration, wide world of sports, s’more camping fun,
at the circus and under the sea!!!
DON'T DELAY, ENROLL TODAY
Placements are extremely limited 876-5577
School Year Curriculum:
"Houghton Mifflin Pre K: "Where Bright Futures Begin"
"Houghton Mifflin Pre-K combines engaging content and solid research to align with key critical age-appropriate learning goals".
This Comprehensive Program is a "hands-on / minds-on" curriculum providing children with the foundational skills they need to succeed as lifelong learners and gives teachers the tools necessary to ensure developmentally appropriate pre-k experiences."
- "Music for Little Mozart's" Comprehensive Pre K Curriculum meeting national music standards for early learners.
- KKPP, LLC also provides extensive opportunities for students to choose self directed learning in our classroom "DISCOVERY CENTERS" which supplement our exemplary curriculum; Contents change frequently to keep the students engaged.
- MEET THE MASTERS ART PROGRAM: Students will explore, create and learn about famous artists and their masterpieces. Each theme students will be immersed in the work of a new artist and their style, methods and images. DaVinci, Picasso, Mattise, Van Gogh etc
- LITTLE EXPLORES GEOGRAPHY LESSONS:
- STEM EDUCATION: hands on science experiment every Friday encourages students to explore and engage in themed scientific principles. 10 different scientific themes explored throughout the school year.
School Uniform Attire:
Pre K Students Only:
Kinder Kampus Prep strives to maintain an environment that is safe,beneficial to learning and not distracting for any reason. We believe that uniform clothing takes the focus off appearance and places it on academics, improves self esteem of the students creating a greater sense of belonging and places less stress on family clothing budgets.
All students will be expected to dress in the proper school uniform attire. It will be the parents’ responsibility to ensure compliance with the dress code. The designated uniform shall be as follows:
Boys: Khaki or Navy Blue shorts or Pants. Please no logos or brand names on the shirt. The shirt may be “polo” style or a dress shirt in either solid White, Light Yellow, Light Blue or Navy Blue.
Girls: Solid white, Light Yellow, Light Blue, or Navy Blue blouse or polo shirt, please no logos or brand names. Navy Blue or Khaki pants, shorts, skirts, skorts or jumpers are to be worn.
See Parent Handbook for details.
Custom embroidered uniform shirts with "Kinder Kampus Prep" and the "Wormie Logo" are available in white, light yellow, navy or light blue in long or short sleeve styles. All come in toddler and youth sizes. For more information call Linda at (570) 983-6616 or you can purchase directly from their website. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser.
Susan M. Krajewski - Zielinski, M.Eci
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics
- Master of Science in Early Childhood Intervention
- PA Teaching Certification: Early Childhood
- 24 Years Administrative Experience
All Lead Teachers at
Kinder Kampus Prep possess a Bachelors or a Masters Degree and Pennsylvania Department of Education issued Instructional Certification in Early Childhood.
SEEKING LEAD TEACHERS
ANNUAL INTERVIEWS FOR POTENTIAL LEAD TEACHING POSITIONS WILL BEGIN THE FIRST MONDAY IN JULY AND RUN THROUGH THE END OF JULY.
DON'T MISS THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF OUR UNIQUE PREPARATORY PRE K PROGRAM. KKPP HAS AN EXCLUSIVE HONOR OF PREPARING THE AREA'S FINEST STUDENTS FOR THEIRLIFE LONG EDUCATIONAL JOURNEY.
MUST BE PA DEPT OF ED CERTIFIED IN EARLY CHILDHOOD OR ELEMENTARY EDUCATION. MUST MEET ALL REQUIRED CLEARANCES. E.O.E
TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW CALL 876-5577
for Substitute Teachers
PA State Teacher's Applications:
Please Include A Copy of...
- Current PA Teaching Certificate: N-3 Early Childhood Education or
- **K-6:**with a minimum of 18 Credits in Early Childhood Education:
- 3 Clearances: FBI, State Police and Child Abuse,
- Resume, 3 Letters of Reference, Proof of Education: Bachelor's Degree, Transcripts,
- Praxis Results and Physical Exam Form with TB Results. EOE
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER'S AIDES
MUST POSSESS EARLY CHILDHOOD CONTINUING ED HOURS
Please submit a copy of your resume, diploma, transcripts, 3 clearances, 3 letters of reference and
negative TB test results to the above listed address. EOE
These requirements are consistent with the regulations of the Pennsylvania State Board of Education. (Title 22 PA Code, Part 1, Chapter 4; Academic Standards and Assessment and Chapter 49: Certification of Professional Personnel).
Kinder Kampus Preparatory Preschool, LLC advises clients/ residents/ parents/ guardians, the public and employees that services and employment are provided in a non discriminatory manner, without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, limited English proficiency, ancestry, religious creed, disability, and age. eoe
Conference Room/ Teacher's Lounge
PLEASE MAIL ABOVE LISTED DOCUMENTS TO KINDER KAMPUS PREPARATORY PRESCHOOL, LLC, 780 ROUTE 6, SCRANTON CARBONDALE HIGHWAY,
EYNON, PA 18403
OR CALL TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW
Virtual Tour of Kinder Kampus Preparatory Preschool, LLC